23 February 2010

Finding the right thing

Mum came across an article few months back regarding protecting your eyesight. The concern grew since i've been and will be always walking under the sun during my course in Miri. That's when the idea of transition came in.

Nevertheless i had a hard time finding the right frame because the frames are mostly too big unless i go for frameless but it's fragile. Hence, i decided to go for shades, which too serve the same purpose and somewhat cheaper. I set my budget to be RM300 or less. I ran 4 optic shops in a day and couldnt find any shades to my liking or if i do, the price is god knows why so expensive, RM600 for a Ray Ban and RM800 for Giorgio Armani. Fine. I was very, very disappointed.


Guan Ho Leong (located at BDC) was my last hope. Walking in without much expectation, i found the right one within half hour; fits perfectly, great price, perfect.

I guess life is about finding the right thing and that the best gift comes when you least expect it.

No comments:

Post a Comment