21 August 2009

Endless bites

Screaming on top of her lungs : You stupid crawling insects stop biting me!

And today, again, caught another type of insects in my room. Whoa, these creatures are driving me nuts. Since moving in, i've got endless bite from them. Annoying can.

An ant with small wings on it, is called Ant wasp. is there such thing?

Swollen on my knee cap and my feet. Damn these tiny creatures.


Second visit to the hospital within a month. Say bye bye to RM57 for a bottle of Calamine lotion [which i could easily get FOC from the campus first aid unit] & 2 packets of tablets for allergy.

Angel was late for Physics Lab because of the heartless insects that got her stuck at the hospital for a wasteful of 2 hours which ends up making her late for lab. She feels like scolding foul language but is controlling, so just bear with her crap and laments here. Damn you bloody heartless cruelty insects.

No comments:

Post a Comment