24 August 2009

Slipped away

Today, i decided to walk all the way back to Curtin Villa from campus instead of taking the bus. Estimated it to be a 20 minutes walk, but 20 minutes is way not enough. I ended up riding the bus that passed by when I was walking half way through. so failed :s


I came across this path which made me realised, i've missed out quite a long of things in my life. All this while riding the bus to and fro school, i never saw this, worst i never knew this path existed. *shocking expression*


of the little things missed...

We
live in our comfort lining so often that we tend to take things for granted, not realising someone, something has had already bypass. Thoughts to ponder : Did things really slipped away. or Was it you who didn't observe or appreciate the things the people around you?

No comments:

Post a Comment