23 October 2009

the gossips never die

there's a story behind this...
We made a record of 581 comments within 3 hours!

then...Fb bu shuang me and gave me a warning. heh><


And the very kind b!tches had a great time rolling on the floor laughing at me. heh >,<

I had a great night basically crapping and catching up with my close friends whom most of them, actually all of them exclude Sharon, just finish their form6s exam. Phyllis tagged us in these super cute cup cakes, where the story unfolds.
No wait, not only do we crapped, we spammed, i do =p Original plan was to reach a record of 200 comments, who knows what happen in the end -.-'' So we're officially b!tches and we've got sweetie, smartie, nerdie, cutie, prettie, sportie and dancie. Nerdie, cutie, prettie and sportie are siput ladies!
P/S : Spamming comes with a cost ! Spam at your own risk =d
PP/S : When there're girls, the gossips never die :)

No comments:

Post a Comment