11 October 2009

John Curtin Weekend - Part 5

After visiting the farm and pekan is free hour. This is the time where you get to do your own stuff; catch a nap, play with the kids, talk to the olds etc etc, up to you. I decided to hang around the common area rather than taking a nap.

Kids. lovable cute sweet smart playful friendly handsome.
Oopsy, did i just mention handsome? =p


they love the camera lots

Photo taking session with the Ibans


this ah ma reminds me of my grandma =[ She's really sweet and cute! Saved us from more wines the previous night =]
Groupiies

Curtin Volunteers dancing poco poco for the last time

Home sweet home
Some of the Ibans cried when we left, some of the Curtin Volunteers cried too. Emo much? This 3 days 2 nights trip is really a great experience for me. Words couldn't describe how happy and grateful i was. I'd definitely join this programme again in the near future :) Till then!

No comments:

Post a Comment