24 November 2009

Home made salad

I've been up to making salad lately where i've applied the Physics concept (sounds cool huh?). Potato and fruit salad to be exact. So yeah, the easy way to peal off the potato skin? PHYSICS concept! haha. After the potatoes are boiled, immersed them in a pot filled with ice water for a few seconds then peal it. Tada, there you go! Trust me, try it, it's fun and cool.

This bottle of salad cream all the way from SG tastes just so heavenly delicious. thanks Aunt!

the Physics concept to easy pealing of potato :)

now i'm hungry...

P/S : Angel has gotta restock maggy mee and potatoes and eggs.

2 comments:

  1. OMG! It's mouth watering man! Haha it kinda reminds me that for a year I did not make my potato salad too! XD
    So gonna make my chicken salad after SPM! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. thanks leon. after SPM! chicken salad. eeee i wana learn! i heard u like the TAN's curry a lot huh. lol

    ReplyDelete