13 November 2009

Prize-giving Day

Ahhh...Feels great to visit school again. It's like breathing fresh new air.

It's prize giving day today and yes SPM top scorers were invited. I've skipped so many years of prize giving day ceremony, but not this time. In fact it's my first time attending the ceremony, tiring lol. I was expecting some cash alright, turns out to be a certificate -.-''.

I couldnt believe what laid beyond my eyes when i reached school. "Where are those blocks?" "What are they gonna do with it?" It's kinda sad to see those blocks gone. sigh. The fire that raged the school...


we the happy highians.
some say this construction area looks like a mini zoo, hence the picture (memory). oh heck i'm so tanned in this picture. so african slash indian!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment