21 December 2009

Christmas tree up!

So i've got a long list of to-do-list and one of them is to set up the Christmas tree and wrap Christmas gifts. Being a good girl, i woke up super early around 8am this morning to set up my Christmas tree. Unbeknown to be, Sharon drove up to my doorstep with Agnes. And so the girls helped with the Christmas tree. Thanks lovelys!



Shifted the Christmas tree to the floor instead of the usual putting it up on the tv set cabinet, hence it looks so much smaller, or rather SHORTER like ME. On a side note, i'm still taller than my Christmas tree lol. Also, i realize a small Christmas tree is enough for me to handle because you see i'm the only one setting it up. I dont have lil bro or sis to play around with me and set it up so yeah let's just forget about getting a bigger Christmas tree.

before and after.
i somewhat prefer the bare Xmas tree with only lightings. maybe i should try that next year?



Had lunch with Tian Tian at Spring newly opened cafe or restaurant was it (whatever) called Gasoline. Gasoline has a weird Chinese name (jia you zhan) whoops. Nice place, not bad for change, the japanese tatami style :) and heck we had three times of a 10 snapshots with just one click and the people working there were laughing at us (not sarcasm but rather the joy). I was telling Agnes : I guess we bring happiness to others as well huh?

Gasoline


aHhhhh talk about shopping with sense. YES i made it :) I was close to burning a hole in my wallet by buying this RM69 MNG top. Sigh oh sigh. I still like it, we still do. Why so pricey you tell me why?

No comments:

Post a Comment