01 December 2009

Diving and a broken nail :(

I've always promised to drive the girls out and yes today we went swimming together. A friend of mine mentioned i seem to swim 7 days a week. lol. I wish i could, like seriously.

Anyway, we went diving. Diving is so not as easy as it appears to be. When's the last time i dive? Say seven or eights years old when i was in swimming lesson. Oh yeah, I stupidly broke my toe nail -.-'' PAINFUL die. Worst part is Yi Xian almost got drown. Thank God she's still alive =) I had a great time touching yi xian's baby as well :) DSLR damn sharp mannnnnnnnn! Then, we went to ballet in the afternoon. I'm totally drained out.


nice shot right!
'

Here i comeeeeeeeee!

ouch..

xin, emily, me, xian :)


NK Food Network. i miss this place.

DSLR!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment