18 December 2009

Grocery shopping

Today, i had the best (aside from the one in ShangHai) Xiao Long Pao in Bosses restaurant, Vivo City! Whoopsy, they do not allow customers to take photos of their foods. Nevertheless...i sneaked out my camera and yada yada :]

Bosses restaurant (why in the world this name though?)

ngaiti. so damn ho chiak lo the xiao long pao.


Later that day, we had a family dinner at Pizza Hut. Service damn good, pizza damn tasty. Shit i'm starting to compare SG & Msia. No wonder my friends commented that i'm like a Singaporean the other day, i dont mind to live there =X Oh wells, fact will still be fact.


Catch island!

Then then we went grocery shopping and mannnn i miss sitting inside the trolley! Someone throw me in and take a picture for me, please? Ohhh and Parry can do grocery shopping. My oh my, i'm impressed =D

Baby Carwyn looks so cute in that trolley!

Crazeeee


note the height difference

No comments:

Post a Comment