02 January 2010

A bad start

...and so i've got a Mum who is very persuasive indeed and i went for a hair cut. (Don't worry Mum i still LOVE YOU!). Five or Six inches of my long long silky black black pretty hair - GONE!
You know...like a bubble goes
poof, vanished into thin air. Aww, so sad. I'm sad and heart broken (sort of) at the fact that my hair is damn fugly now and not to mention damn uber short. In short, my WORST hair cut ever!

Behold..this was my pocahontas hair


On the bright side, Mum bought me a UCB tube top and gave me a treat at Starbucks! Oh my love, i love love Starbucks'. Chocolate Cream Chip Frappuccino & Blackforest Cake, the perfect match :)


warning : do not try the La Cepron (whatever) cheesecake!
I should have stuck to the perfect match in the first place :s



So this morning was this fugly hair style that got me being grumpy all day long. Tonight i've got a little surprised which almost came with a cost. My toe nail came out so very gracefully on one side and i almost almost fainted -.-'' no pain.
P/S : shoO you stinky bad luck i freaking need a good year here okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment