16 January 2010

So much of a KL shopping spree

Have you ever had all the cash ready in your purse, wanting to spend on sth yet you couldnt do so because you just couldnt find the right thing? I did :(

Pavillion
Day three in KL and i'm still holding on to shopping and hunting for good bargains : nice clothes, vintage accessories, and gorgeous heels. KL is supposed to be shopping heaven. Yes, it's supposed to be a place where ideally, people go shop till you drop. (whoopsy)


To my disappointment, i couldn't find any nice heels within my budget, clothes soothing to my eyesight and worst i missed the biggest pasar malam in Cheras by one day. To boot, i missed the Flea Market in The Curve by going there on a Friday. Fyi, Flea Market is only available on the weekends. So much of a shopping spree?

So these are what i got. SEED top, Walt Disney Mickey Mouse top (dont laugh, i LIKE mickey alright), Cotton On basic tank dress, Jimmychoo handbag (immitation), Ipanema sandals (like finally), Vincci heels & Ylang Ylang bracelet. It would be a perfect set if i had just go for that Dorothy Perkins skinny.oh wells.

finally i've got a B&W bracelet to go with my green dress :)


thank God size 5 is still AVAILABLE
On a brighter side, sis in law gave me two pairs of shoes from Hong Kong =D and a belt match my new bought dress :) Thank you so much. Now that makes me a happy girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment