04 May 2009

Dilemma

So, i had this sudden urge of giving form6 a try. I dont know. Back then, i was so so sure i'll be going to private Uni and was so against form6, that my mum even gave my school uniform away, and that i'm now all over the place searching for the pinaffore.
"
Dont you have enough of external exams?"

Swallow 2 years of books and vomit them all out the following year. Tell me, is this what you wana? No, this is not what i wana. I prefer hands on projects and assignments, not exam based kinda education. And so, why am i talking about form6 then? I prolly just wana stay back in Kuching.
On second thought, i might not be as strong as i thought i'll be, to leave everything behind, especially my beloved family.


or is it simply because of them..??

2 comments:

  1. yea, i noe u miss me. Im goin to F6. tee hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  2. eiyak..perasan ni! haha. i might go. still thinking =)

    ReplyDelete