14 May 2009

shake it babe

I've a whole list of stuff to do. but i'm lazy..
  1. Clear my bookshelf : get rid those textbooks and stuff. [ahhhh! i dread dread doing this. so annoying]
  2. Read through and force myself to do add mx, chemistry and physics exercise. [i know, so weird right?? Mum suggested it considering my brain is on 'non-study' mode. So i better prepare myself well for foundation in engineering]
  3. Pick and choose and develop and arrange those holidays photos.
  4. Make a list of stuff to be brought over/along to my to-be home.
  5. Make a list of foods i can eat while i'm away from home. [eg : sausage? salad?]
  6. Practise on the road more. Drive. [you see, i'm no interested in driving. so the skill is slacking, or should i say, it has never been good. i'm lazy to drive lah doi]
  7. Get a facebook account asap. [note : i promised gazillion *burp* ppl that i'll get myself a facebook but i'm too lazy to start it. so sorry. A.S.A.P.]
  8. Menghabiskan 6/7 story books. [been pending for like mths?]
  9. Menghabiskan a few HK series. [the gem of life especially. i think i'm practically the last to finish watching it]
  10. Indulge myself with movies. movies. movies.
  11. Baking session with daddy. [hhmmm.. more of burning down the kitchen session]
  12. Cross stitch!! [there's one ballet cross stitch on hold]
  13. Beaded beads!
  14. Call my darlings. to catch up.
  15. Tidy and clean the bedroom for koko crunch. [i'm so hor sim!]
*screams!!*
one month to get these done.

No comments:

Post a Comment