01 May 2009

Swine flu? me? NO!

First part of the morning during work : My fingernails turned purple and they eventually got numb until I couldnt work and took a 30 minutes break there. Borrowed Sharon's jacket, drank lotsa HOT water and washed my hands with HOT water repeatedly, increase the air cond temperature but it dint get any better.

Second half of the day :Wore two thick long sleeves & put on 2 pair of socks back to work, and the colleagues say i look like winter sonata, and Mum says as if I'm in England. *gulp*


i'm officially down with dry cough, slight flu and high fever.

Porridge & olive vege is all i can eat now cause i have no-good appetite at all. Great chance to lose weight aye?

Like always, Mum did sponging for me whenever i have high fever. She's worry each time i get fever cause i almost never have fever but high fever instead which scare & worry her.

Anyhow, i wana get well soon, soon as in tmr!!
*lights off with socks & jackets to bed*


Sharon : thanks a bunch!
Jen, Bea & Val : take care & enjoy your weekend trip!!

Samm, Char, Jans, Jas : "think these are symptoms of swine flu?"
Yng, JOsh : Happy Labour day!
sHuYi, drey : i miss euuu!

4 comments:

  1. Yea right! I don't want to bring a piggy wandering around in the town. I don't want to be in the weirdo-whatever record!
    So get well soon! xP
    Rest more ya.. Pray..

    ReplyDelete
  2. right as in symptoms?! eeee dont scare me. aiya..sudah boycott pigs and even beef or whatever meat thingy. so i wont be a pigie! restinggg..sigh!

    ReplyDelete