19 July 2009

An answer

First thing first, i'm feeling much better now. at least for now. Miss my smileys not?
Tada =)))
Mum said : "GOOD thing u dint get JPA or Shell or any overseas scholarship." Few months back, my parents were very relieve when i failed JPA. Many must be asking why.


God has his plans for us, and i've finally came to understand the reasons behind all these disappointments. Very simple : You're not ready, my child.


Coming over to Miri is very near home, yet i cried like a new borned baby. I cannot possibly imagine myself if i'm across the sea or somewhere else on this globe.
I'm not a tough chic. Staying here, i'm forced to grow up.

Mum : "You'll come home a mature girl!"
For now, i'll have to keep my faith high and will strong. ...but that doesnt mean i'm not allow to cry okays?

No comments:

Post a Comment