16 July 2009

Contagious tears

what's the future like?

The very first day here in Miri is very much saddening. I've been crying every now and then, like i feed on tears ='((
No, dont get me wrong. The campus is good, room is pretty okay, surrounding is very much assuring. Everything is good, it's just me, myself. All the messed up feelings leaving me so fuck up now.
It has come to a point of time when i start to question myself, a lot. uncertainty. Stuff like am i making the right decision; why on earth did i make the decision to come over Curtin Miri, am i strong enough for this.
Mum told me this is the stage in life that i've gotta go through.
The days are gonna get harder & colder, especially when my parents are flying home on Monday. I somehow need to find a way to get through all odds. i must.

Swollen puffy eyes signing off o.0

3 comments:

  1. stay strong honey!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stay tough!
    I have been through this, I faced and comprehended this. You can too.
    God will always look after you, family will always be there for you and friends will always stand by for you. =)
    Cheers!!

    ReplyDelete