27 July 2009

Life is a beautiful struggle

Life is too short to give a fuck

Late on the first day of school, this is bad. Really bad. For the first time ever in my whole entire life, i was late for school =((
Missed the Uni bus and pffft...late. No, i did not wake up late. On the bright side, a few Malay ladies and a lecturer saved my life. They were so kind to give me a ride. Otherwise, i'm gonna be later than late. Thank YOU guys =)
Oh well, today has been a pretty rough day for me. Things suck hardcore lately. Everything is all over the place or is it me all over the place?Everyday is a struggle over here, in different aspects. And i've come to realize that the strong will survive, the weak will drown and eventually perish. Indeed, life is a beautiful struggle.
And i'm sorry i'm such a panicky person who freak out easily. I'm seriously working on it. Just gotta slow down my pace; breathe in & breathe out.
Angelina.is.slowly.learning.to.grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment