05 July 2009

Blessed Sunday

I consider today a blessed Sunday for the many happenings. It makes me wonder at times, how God miraculously work the whole thing. One word, awesome!

Attended Church Service with koko crunch for the second time this morning, after a long long very long time. Feels great! It has been quite some time since i felt such peace and unexplainable happiness =D

Met a lot of people, saw many familiar faces. This is really, a small small world. Met aunty Eleanor, my St. Faith
principal. Bumped into Kher Ching, the ex-Ballet friend. I was totally surprised to see Claudia & Cedric. Even more shocking when we came to know that Cedric's my aunty's student and i'm my aunty's niece. Sounds complicated eh? it's not ;p

What amazed me most is Kher Ching & Claudia invited me to join the youth, despite the fact that i'm leaving for studies soon. "Come along, join us, even it's only one session." aHhhh..those heart warming welcomes.! and yes, i'll be joining the youth next week, for the first and last time until the next round. Asked pink panther to join and she agreed! *pinkie swear*

Went over to Char's place after lunch. Watched 17 Again with the girls, but sayang Bea had to leave earlier =(. Anyhow, i'm not a Zac Efron fan, but it's no doubt he's good looking. 17 Again is yet another typical teenage movie.

Played baddie with Char, Clau & Cynthia during evening. Pink panther no skill punyer but improving under my training, LOL konoNnya. All the 'can can die die can' conversation really put ppl on
laughing gas mode can. Wonderful time spent with the girls. Priceless moment.


At night, went to cuzzy's place cause Mandy wanted to exchange beads with me. ahHhh...a passion for art crafts runs in the family =)) So, lil cuzzy made me an earing. A custom made earing, under my pick (: It's PURPLE !!


P/S : Thanks Yng & Sherly for the belated pressie. It's purple, me love =)) Much thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment