02 April 2009

It's over

one word - flunk. i totally blew my chance. 2 times, i suicide it.

Scene 1

Interviewer : How will you promote Malaysia when studying overseas? Let's start with you Angelina.

Me : *stunned* [o.m.g. why me first!] Good morning. I'll share Malaysian cultural with them. I'll teach them lotsa BM bahasa melayu. Malaysia Boleh! During the 31st, independence day, i'll
share and celebrate with them.

i know. no logic at all. 31st what?? i almost muttered 31st October, but i swallowed it back. i was so nervous that i forgot our Hari Kebangsaan was on the 31st August. crap. Then, teach them lotsa BM?? are u kidding me?? no wonder the interviewers laugh. hee hee! sarcasm.


Scene 2
Interviewer : Ini sedikit susah. Do you think JPA should continue to send students overseas? [in BM]

Me : SAYA SETUJU, because...KAMI MERUPAKAN PELABURAN YANG BAIK. We worth the investment from the government since we're all top scorers. By sending us overseas, we can broadened our knowledge. Then, KAMI BOLEH MENGIMPORTKAN the technology CANGGIH there back to Malaysia to improve our country.

seeeee!! tengoklah. i speaackkk rojak. They ask BM, i should answer back in BM. okay, i'm disappointed with myself cause that wasnt my best. In short, i dint try my best.



ahhhhh.. enough of my grandfather story. Picture time.! Like i promised, here I'm in Baju Kurung for the first time ever. Sounds so sakai i know, never wear Baju Kurung ini rakyat Malaysia. I actually look pweeety in Baju Kurung lah. aacckk perasan.


Fiona & I


I super love this Baju Kurung lahhhhh..

it's so purplishhh

the good luck charm brooch

No comments:

Post a Comment