22 April 2009

KL Day 5 : Last minute shopping

Photos from the other night. Couldnt sleep cause we were too hyper. Watched 2 episodes of Gossip Girls and camwhore.


Last minute shopping and Mum bought me a Primavera handbag!! oO so lovin it! Nike was my first official handbag, now Primavera's second and it gonna last me quite some time before i get the third. Sam got her i-dont-know-how-many handbag last minute too! Mum bought a pair of Clarks sandals, which i prefer her to buy Crocs. Oh wells, this trip is coming to an end. Saddening lah. I wana shop more.

The handbag


Camwhore while waiting for mummy to make her decision : take or leave
tata Cititel

Cuzzy & I in the sky bus


At LCCT McD waiting...


In the plane
Bought Daddy foods!! yUmmy licious salivating foods, or is it tidbits.
My fav redcurrant puffs. Dates with almond.

I miss koo-ching's kolo mee :p

No comments:

Post a Comment