21 April 2009

KL Day 4 : Pavillion

Meeting koko crunch was my reward, after the tough interview.

Cant stop dropping by the Crocs shop just to check out if they do sell ballerina jibbitz and it made me so kecewa cause they dint sell it. stoopidity. i wana ballerina jibbitz kie. US ada sell, Malaysia tak ada. ish ish. rants rants. The curve Crocs' shop is ordering the latest jibbitz now, so hopefully next trip to KL i can get it, otherwise i gonna grumble again.
Pavilion pav pav


The cuzzies

Dine in..Wong Kok Char Chan Teng [try pronounce it in cantonese]


Bro & mummy


Cuzzy & I

We heart funky cuty hotie wallpapers, dont u?!


Yam cha at Toast Boxthe toast bread here taste so much better than those at My Toast

perfect set of formal slash office wear from Dorothy Perkins



Accessories, charming stuff i can never put a full stop

I love red besides purple. Finally got myself a card reader.!

Later that night, we went to Coffee Bean, just to go online. And the really very cacated line kept dc. Should have go to GSC to watch a movie instead [which was our first choice at the beginning].


going back tmr ;(

2 comments:

  1. the way u pronounce that place in canton is correct! lol..

    ReplyDelete
  2. my canton proven, not bad aye! lol. self praise. hows life!

    ReplyDelete