16 April 2009

My will in YOU is strong

I'm a disciple of Jesus Christ, please go away.

Breaking dawn, i encountered a struggle between the good and evil. Struggling there in Dady's arm, i prayed to God to help me through. Holding the rosary, i plead Him repeatedly "God, help me to fight the evil spirit!"

All i could remember was asking Dad and Mum to call my name, call me girl, to bring my soul back. I did not see, nor hear the devil; but i felt them. Then i some sort see Jesus blur image. I knew He was there, i can feel Him.

Darkness. I was blinded. Cant get a glimpse of Dad and Mum. At that instance, i thought i was never coming back to this world. Mum said it was a nightmare and i had vertigo, cause i was hyper the other night, but i believe otherwise. Dad told me it's a challenge sent to test my will. And i believe my faith in God can conquer the evil spirits.

Thanks so much, Jen and Joshua, for saying a silent plea for me.

My will and determination is strong.
Do not lure me, do not tempt me.
He will not forsake me for I'm a child of thee almighty God
.
In the name of Jesus, i pray. AMEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment