04 April 2009

This is not random

cherish every moment u have cause some dont even have the chance.. some holding their last breath.
  • These days seems to be all about working. Consider myself lucky, with the recession going on, i still manage to get a job which i'd say is a good pay for spm leavers. Until mummy dearest started to complain : u spent less time with us nowadays! Okay okay, i love mummy daddy but i like money TOO. I know i'm earning extras for my luxury expenses. tee hee. And the fact that I'll most probably study outside Kooching, so not much time left with my parents. They start missing me, cute-nya. Therefore, i decided [maybe] to work until end of this month.

  • Work for two hours ONLY today, then rush to Ballet. For some i-dont-know-what reason, class today seems to be short, as in time flies. I still thought we left 15 minutes for pointe work, mana tau sudah curtsy. And yes Miss Iris, i enjoy your teaching. And we got a small assignment! Show Miss Iris a really nice grand jete picture next week! *reminder to Yi Xian!*

  • After ballet, went to Boulevard for grocery shopping. Gosh. After weeks of being a prisoner at home, Dad cant wait to walk around and see the outside world once again. Last night was Spring, today Boulevard. Mum and I think Dad is having this pay back time.

  • catch up with Audrey. Went for a swim where we talk more than we swim. PC fair was so PACKED with human beings. Bumped into Yi Xian, ShuYi and else more. I will go wreck Audrey's lappie soon! Wanted to buy mp4 and a card reader. On second thought, i'll save since i already have a mp3. And on third thought, i'll negotiate to take Biin's card reader and pay him to get a new one that is if he agrees.

Silent prayer :
Lord, i call upon You for those that are in need. I'm grateful for the days you gave me. Now brighten theirs. Bring sunshine to their life. For those who are ill, mentally or physically or both, heal them. For those having school exams, bless them. For those who are emotional or stress, send them Angels. For those working, shower them with money. tsk tsk. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment