12 April 2009

vroOm living rOom

All set and go! Bea drove us all the way down to town. Her first time driving, super careful. We all reach home in one piece. That should explain she's a good driver aye?? Btw, Hui Ling and I were her very first passenger.


Dinner at the living room


Mongolian deer is uber delicious!

And this Margarita PizzA!!

Bea & Hui Ling


ShuYi
*excuse my ahem..poor photography skill, the lighting*


The guys

The girls


The peoples


vroom broom zoom babe! Diesel oh Pacifier, now The Fast and Furious 4
Girlie girls

Val. Me. ShuYi.

Jans. Bea. Hui Ling.

Val : I wana drive like them.

Me : NO way shoot! Am gonna strangle you.!
ShuYi : gonna kill you!
Me : Wait.. Malaysia no chance for you to drive like that le moi.
*burst into laughter*


In the lift. Sudden urge to take photo.

P/S : Am glad Val made it for the movie.
PP/S : Am happy ShuYi stayed on.
PPP/S : I book Char for Wolverine, this time you cannot pass.

2 comments:

  1. I love the in lift pictures. But why don't have p/s for me one? Envy lw...

    ReplyDelete
  2. me tOo! someone looks good there u know u know. =p

    P/S : Jans 3rd celebration. tam chiak-nya!

    ReplyDelete