30 June 2009

Audrey & Pauline's farewell

Last night, i set alarm to wake up at 11am the next day. Surprisingly i received a morning call from Val at 9.50am this morning. Pick Val during recess hour and drove back to my house. Chatted and do some planning thingy, then send her back to school.

Picked Sharon and went to airport to send Audrey off, whom is leaving for UCSI, KL. We shooed Audrey otherwise all 3 gonna get teary. AUDREY I MISS YOU. Had lunch at Mitsu Tea House with Sharon. Sharon had Cantonese Fried Bee Hoon and i like their Congee. I prefer Singapore & Shanghai's Xiao Long Pao though. Ahhh if only i can fly over there now to eat it. *drools* D
rove Sharon around town area to do some window shop, where i bought myself a bracelet. Speaking of which, i felt so PROUD to drive all the way down town and reached home SAFELY. mUahahahaha.

Sharon & i


love this. so candid.
Audrey i miss U!!
Audrey, this one special buddy of mine is a Japanese freak. From Japanese manga anime to Japan to knowing its country history, foods and culture. She knows best. You go girl! All the best over there, and take care, MUST!. Hugs.

where else can i find Xiao Long Pao in kooching?



Lunch with Sharon


We love Absolutely's dresses I wanted to buy it but had almost the same pattern back at my wardrobe


Second part of the day, Sharon's turn to drive. Met up with Michele C. at Taipei 101 for dinner. Why oh why, they ran out of zhen zhu today. sien loh, hor Jen? After dinner, went to airport to see Pauline off. Fooled around McD just to brighten the atmosphere and crap, Pauline, Michele & Ai Ying cried. All the best for your final paper tmr Michele. Dropped Michele and indulge ourselves with Sunny Hill's ice cream. oh ya, hi5 Jen we both love CHOCOLATE flavour.


Dinner with Michele, Jen, Sharon


Big size watched looks weird on my tangan haiyo

McD


High class prisoners

me with my lala pose
michele with her cute-emo pose

me like
Align Center
a proper group pic

Two classmates leaving for KL today. Double sadness. Shyt. Even writing this post makes me feel emo. More emo post coming up next mth. sigh~

No comments:

Post a Comment