26 June 2009

work & fun

Today is officially my last day teaching the kids. Also, 6 months of working life has came to an end. Gained much working experience through out this half year, out of which were tiring & fun.
  1. Jan to Feb : Tuition teacher.
  2. March to April : Data entry clerk at an engineering firm.
  3. May to June : Home tutor.
Looking at my record, my friends said i'm turning into a workaholic. So first, i'm a chocoholic. Then i'm broke, so i've to work. And i kinda got addicted to working, so that makes me a workaholic. When i've got salary, i tend to spend, some more freaky SALES so big there the words so tempting as well! Then i became a shopaholic.

The fact that i'm broke now, i really have no idea where and how i spent my 6 months worth of salary. So yeah, back to square one.

******************************************************

I promised the kids i'll blog about them, so tada. For the past weeks, i've been teaching these two kids : Gawen & Tristan Lo.

Of the conversations i remembered. Can drive me nuts at times, bombarded me with so many many questions like there's no tomorrow. but it was fun =))

Tristan Gawen : Teacher, do u play Neopets?
Me :
No, why??
Tristan Gawen : U know what Neopets is about?
Me : Errr i think so. Heard about it. Why??
Tristan Gawen : *go on and on & on and on and seriously go on and on & on NEOPETS*
Me : Wait till i sign up for Neopets then u tell me more about it, okay?
Tristan Gawen : okay.

...*silence*...until suddenly.

Tristan Gawen : Teacher, u know Neopets there's this....*on and on & on & on about NEOPETS lagi*
Me : *cover ears,peng*



Tristan Gawen : Teacher, do u watch youtube?
Me : No.
Tristan Gawen : Why? U're the only person i've known so far that doesnt watch youtube.
Me : I dont like youtube mahhhhh.

Tristan Gawen : Why?
Me : erm i dont know i just dont like it.
Tristan Gawen : Is it because it loads very slow?
Me : Yaya that's one of the reason.



Tristan Gawen : So teacher, what do you play then? *referring to online stuff*
Me : *walao finally my turn to talk eh!* I chat online through MSN, have a HOTMAIL & FACEBOOK account, and i BLOG.
Tristan Gawen : YOU HAVE A BLOG?
Me : Ya, why??

Tristan Gawen : *shocked sangat look* what do you blog then?
Me : Random stuff. my life?
Tristan Gawen : Teacher, do u blog about us?
Me : Maybe. Maybe not. Why? wana me to blog about u both is it? Hhmmm what should i blog then? Two smart but lazy students?
Tristan Gawen : Nono! Two naughty bombastic lazy bump monkeys.
Me : We'll see =)

Pri5 Tristan

Pri3 Gawen


you both are amazingly wonderful kids

No comments:

Post a Comment