03 June 2009

She was touched

by an Angel.
A really cute sms saying i'm a wanted pig that made me lol. Jason called at 12 sharp. Mum shouted and hugged me 10 mins right after 12 midnight. The ten really cool peeps sang a birthday song on the way back from Permai. Birthday sms-es all the way from Lundu, Sibu, Singapore & Sarawakian-Australian. Kelly actually requested an hour off from work just to shop a birthday gift for me. Janson got my gift delivered right at my doorstep later that night [it's not the gift, it's more on the birthday notes, the message inside]. Hansley, Kelly & Janson blogged a birthday post. All these left me in utter disbelief. Can cry man!
Every tiny bitsy bits amazed me. From those midnight calls & sweet messages, Permai Trip to the celebration with muah family. I felt so blessed. I'd say it was one of my happiest day.


Granny & i

miss Gawai

with my besties!


okay me being greedy :p

boO h0o to those really nice and sweet darlings and friends out there
[you know who you're ;p]

4 comments:

  1. I didnt know your birthday was a few days ago, so very sorry that I did not wish you earlier! Blessed Belated Birthday, Angelina!!! One year older liao lo, hor! Haha...

    Oh, and this is Joan by the way, in case you do not recognise me..heheh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hola joan! thank you very very much =D haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha.. Full of meaning and feeling letter! It's an priceless present from me already. =) one out of 100 can get this only. So, you know you are really blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yesh i felt it. can cry u know! but i dint lah =p eh that means u're giving to 100 PEOPLE LAH!!! pfffttt. am truly blessed =) THANKS HEAPS!

    ReplyDelete