07 June 2009

Birthday outing

It was another splendid night. doing what typical girls do. As always, fitting room-clothes-camwhore-buy. The same process always, heh?

I'm so so thankful to these 3 lovely girls - Agnes, Sharon Lam & Sharon Kueh. So the three girls shared to buy me a birthday gift. ahhh...THANK YOU YOU GUYS. This is so sweet. *melts*
Was supposed to get the same shirts, but..

we got these instead.

I'm starting to like the fact that i'm short. am lovin my height. why? cause i've so far, turned 3 tops into dresses. how? cause i'm SHORT lah! people wear it as top, i wear it as dress. *evil laughs* some more, a special someone said this : "yep.short.also good.more versatile." like wtf! makes me even happier and love my shortness even MORE!

tops for Agnes & Sharon; dress for me ;p


i love her bracelet. and she loves my pic. asked me to make it my fb profile pic. i did =D

these, next visit

thanks heaps!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHELE CHAI!!

No comments:

Post a Comment