27 June 2009

Clothes & Foods

MNG
Blouse & Cardigan. Which one now? Yesterday, Bea sms me "Esprit Pre Sale for ECC....". Then again, went to spring today and saw this "Relocation Sales" at Elle. Maaan, so so tempting. How can anyone resist that? Just got my salary, am itching for clothes. SOMEONE please pleasseeee tolong stop me from spending.


Sushi was yesterday night's supper. Donuts are on tonight's menu. Very much happy. ohH ohh btw WASABI rocks max.

On a brighter note, i'll be baking cake some time next week. The thing is, strawberry cheese cake or oreo cheese cake or chocolate cheese cake? dang! semua cheese, fattening lah.

2 comments:

  1. hey hey~it's me,jialing here.haha,i added urs in my bloglist quite sumtime bf,i wonder if u even noticed that..hehe.
    just dropping by to say hi~ ^^
    btw,can see u're vry enjoying ur life eh..lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi! really? u have a blog. great!! will link u soon =)) yep, living life to the fullest =D

    ReplyDelete