06 June 2009

Crafts

Woke up early for crafts this morning, Char's place. I cant believe Bea actually did this, as in the bead stuff. lol. Welcome to the group, you're officially part of it. Val & ShuYi too =) All six members must have this ring thingy on. ;p

I went out to the kitchen with 2 toe rings & 2 rings on my fingers and Char's mum went : So Indian!! lol. I thought it looks lala too but Char said it's okay. Pinkie swear - 2 toe rings, ON.
stuff.addictive stuff.nice stuff.friendship stuff.

Watched Sisterhood of The Travelling Pants 2 with Char & Clau. i can go on and on watching this movie. The first and second series =)



Claudia the burner


Credits to Clau

Another crafts session with the cuzzies later that night. So Mandy tried to make herself a ring, apparently it's too big so she gave it to me. haha. Sam was working on a harder project - the bracelet, right Sam ryt?
Ladies at work
Moi.s.

No comments:

Post a Comment