15 February 2009

I think I'm gonna like it here

Happy yet-another-normal-Sunday. Ballet Class, 11am-6pm. yesssh, i can already tell today is gonna be another long and tiring, very tiring day. Imagine 7 hours, nia. but this isn't the longest record ever. lol.
I dint go on pointe long today, cause it was painful. Nop, dont get me wrong, it was painful because my toe nails were too long!
*serve u right, serve u right. pandai pandai tak mau cut nails lah*
I better cut it soon, no, it's a MUST!!

I enjoyed Intermediate lesson today, rather than the Annie rehearsal. It seems most ppl are getting sick and bored of this Annie play. We had 4 sets of Annie play today! *gasp!* and YAY! Miss LayNa skip Maid during the final set rehearsal just now, for the very first time! The Maids were really happiiee!

Had to bring the costumes home.
Couple dance in Annie play. You Raise Me Up. Maid in Annie play.

Some random pics taken using Emily's hp.
Emily, i'm lovin your hp camera, until i get min
e!
Look! 3 hearts there!
Come on! Say i'm creative!

The Indian Dance
i'm totally exhausted.
how is your Sunday looking??

No comments:

Post a Comment