10 February 2009

I'll have to pull u down the list

As time passes, trend changes. The beauty of yesterday, might be the ugly of today. Engineering course is currently fading slowly, at least that's what most people think. I've been receiving bad reviews regarding Engineering course. A very good example is the very recent recession that turn the world merry-go-round. *evil laughs* When recession hits Singapore, Engineers were at the front line of being fired.

"Unless you're prepared to travel around the world, otherwise, don't take Engineer course." an Indian guy told me.

Another said "Nowadays, Engineering courses don't seem to have a good career prospect."

Then... "It is not necessary for you to take Engineering, you can try others...Biomedic maybe??"

mum says : "Engineering is no longer an in thing nowadays."


See?? These are the negative feedback that i 've got recently.
Engineering is top in my list.
Lets see...
Chemical Engineering

Petroleum Engineering


Petrochemical Engineering


looks like i'll have to reconsider my choice. but what other choices do i have?? i dont favour Biology. So yeah, Medicine and Pharmacist are out for me. Chemistry, Add Maths & Physics are my love ones.

when i was so sure about sth i wana, sby or sth just have to pull me down, i'm not blaming them for their feedback, i appreciate it, i really do. i'm just frustrated at the fact that i'm so wobbly. if only i dont have to select a choice or make a decision.

if only.

God, please hit my head and give me an answer like YOU gave me one the other day.

No comments:

Post a Comment