25 February 2009

She sells seashells on the seashore

(1) (2)

(3)

OH OH OH! I’ve been selling seashells on the seashore these days and finally sold them !! and i’m telling you, selling seashells is so not fun.

(5)

nah! crap. I’ve been stressing out and handling this Shell Scholarship thingy these few days. and I’m proud to announce i FINALLY SUBMITTED THE APPLICATION FORM! hence, sold all my seashells. lol. i can finally breathe! *fresh air please!* one burden of my shoulder! *clap hands!*

Now, it’s a 50-50 chance to get this Shell Scholarship. Of course, i wish i can get it, but still i do not pour high hope onto it, cause i know clearly that to get a Shell or Petronas Scholarship, u need lorong belakang which obviously i dont have. Moreover, scholarship thingy depends on luck too. If it’s yours, then it’s yours. bleh~ anyway, i’ve taken the first step by applying it, now i’ll just leave the rest to almighty God. God has his plans for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment