13 February 2009

Planet Shakerssssss

ommg! Planetshakers!
It was a great great evening/night of worship with the planetshakers! Planetshakers really rock the dance floor! *we want more!!* Cuzzy and I were ever so hyper!! my God! we managed to stand at the front row, thanks to Sam who realised ppl were already queuing up, otherwise we two shorties would be blocked by huge ppl. We were already sweating all over after 1 hour of shouting and dancing! I think we gonna have sore throat tmr!

Apart from the really hyper-tipsy-disco part, I was really glad to be near God again. To just feel God being with us whole night, that HE's right above us, singing with us out loud.
*take me deeper......*

The stage


Planet Shakers!


spot light!

lyrics to my heart


hers. mine.

me. Sam.

we were high and hyper!


see the sweaty expressions

Here! our Madagascar friend! err, not really, he was the oh so helpful photographer.

with the crew


and i met Rachel!


thirsty thirsty! so we went to Colours, fully packed. Scoops, packed. Finally Southern bakery.




Thanks GOD for the really wonderful, splendid and enjoyable night!
YOU were with us, we know. HUGS!

No comments:

Post a Comment