21 February 2009

RM5.50 slimming programme

mum's collection came in useful today.
Waterpark [formally known as Stampark] actually charged rm5.50 per head per entry. That's expensive. and guess what, they gave us 100 plus can drink. a free gift ey?? -.-''. The next visit, I shall lie to them that i'm a kid, under 12, then maybe i get cheaper rate, since i've the height. lol.
We were really lucky cause it dint rain until after we left the place. cause when we were on the way, the sky looks so gloomy as if they wana curl us up, and I was praying really hard for 'rain rain go away...' and it works! tada! Audrey prayed too. Yay us, God answered our lil prayer and thus, lotsa fun! haha.
All in all, i swam 17 laps or more, and am happy and proud of myself cause 17 was my target. why the number?? cause i'm seventeen going 18 soon. haha. i wana more! swimming is the fastest way to slim down u know, so i want more! tsk tsk.

karen. audrey. me.

i hug audrey!

...and she hugs me too =)


groupie

drey drey & I

karen & audrey

angel & karen

okay, we met this aunty who is really kind. kind enough to help us take photos, and his only son is so uber funny. haha.



Poor Karen had to wait for Audrey and I to bath, which i took the longest. Washed my hair like 3 times, and i still feel chlorine all over. hhmm, need stronger shampoo and conditioner next time. lol.
notice the different height!

Karen


promoting 100 plus ey??

Yours truly

this is when i received Cheryl's sms, asking me over for dinner, how sweet!!; and Janson asking me for supper, slit throat. =p
Thanks for the day deariesss!

3 comments:

  1. you washed your hair 3 times, Audrey washed twice and me once... Sure lots of kutu hibernate in my hair hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. K lar k lar..
    Sorry for slitting ur throat lor...
    xP

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen : 3,2,1. whoa. haha. ewhhhh kutu! ewwwhh!

    Janson : haha. its okay, my turn soon RYT!?

    ReplyDelete