09 February 2009

Zac's 10

Happpppy 10th Zac!!



Panda birthday
i find this balloon cute
!!


Let's have a barbecue!
Zac's father


Shu Yi & I

"These chicken wings are barbecued by Shu Yi."

"...and this is barbecued by ME!"
Me here refers to Brian.
konon-nya Brian!!


Yummy prawnniessss!

Lawrence. Brian. Shu Yi.

So Brian is a gentleman.
I was merely asking him to remove the prawn shell for me, and YAY, he really did it!
Thank u.

Me. Shu Yi.

Lawrence. Brian. Val. Me. Shu Yi.

"Lets play swingggggg!"

This is really funny.
Aunty asked Brian to remove a pail of water at the next door house, to prevent mosquito breeding. And he really became a Hero by climbing over the fence and remove the water. but I claimed him breaking into someone's house, and I wanted to call 999. lol.


climbing over the wall.
and that was first aider Lawrence standing there, in case Brian falls and kiss the grass.

poser!


The really cha-si-nang & chaotic scene.

Birthday boy playing i-dont-know-what game.


Happy Birthday ZAC!!

Her caring che che lighting the candles.

Kids singing Happy Birthday to Zac.


Dominic koko

Birthday boy!

look! Zac's ultimate cute babyish face!

Zac's friends

the family members

the extended family members

the friends


cut the cake!!


Zac's pressies

jum jum & her cuzzy

shu yi & I

shu yi blur blur look

Karaoke peeps


game freaks

Charlene & Brian

Beatrice & Charlene

Shu Yi. Val. Bea. Char. Angel.


Lawrence. Brian. Val. Me. Shu Yi. Jac.


Finally!
A groupie!
Too bad, Brian went home early.
Bea, Char, Claudia and Janson joined in late.



when 3 become ONE
Zac's birthday party was a blast. I was the photographer of the night, the only present i could think of for Zac, since i've no idea what to give to a 10 year old. We have heaps of fun. We even play with the kids, which is so much fun. I guess we never grow up huh!!

This is my first time reaching home that late. I consider it late since I'm a girl. I always tell myself to reach home before 12 midnight if i hang out with my friends. But tonight is a record, and more are coming. I was expecting a blast from my parents, but they dint. =) nights nights. off to bed.
*lights off*


Here's a hug for birthday baby ZaC.
*hUgs!*

2 comments:

  1. Angel, we actually look pretty okay with the barbequing huh? *cheeky laughs* hahaha
    I LOVE the photos!!! oh, did we had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we sure did darling! ya, splendid photos aye?? lol. i wish the night never ends! lol.

    ReplyDelete