17 February 2009

pixie Tinkerbell


I find myself being a kid today, watching Disney’s latest movie - ‘Tinkerbell’. I have always love Peter Pan, and Tinkerbell is my favourite. So when i know that Tinkerbell movie is released, i go 'hip hip hooray!'. And i just watched it with Audrey. It's perfectly nice. i rate it 5/5!

Is it just me, or do Disney movies just look good??




aww...she's so fairy !

petals of fairies


Tinkerbell says : "i'm clever!"

"i shall transform my longgie clothes into sth sexy!"


tada!

tinkerbell dancing ballet!
me love!

so graceful!

the good looking male pixie

snow time!


oh let me dream of a pixie tonight!
ehhh wait, i wana be one! tee-hee!

5 comments:

  1. Hi hi~ U posted TINKERBELL~ XD Hav u read my post???? Haha~

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi! yeps! read dy! haha. am so happy to catch up with u!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love all of them.. esp the 2nd pic from the top.. they are adorable and cute XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. heyy! i love Tinkerbell too~~!! i watched Peter Pan for many times le. Tinkerbell is jz so cute n pretty~~~ love her!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. leon : ohh! it's like Miss Fairy competition. lol. really adorable! u must must watch it! haha

    jen : hi5! i watched it over and over again too. cant help it. lol. high five again =)

    ReplyDelete