16 February 2009

Ipanema

Finally oh finally! I'm so yippee happy!! cause i finally get to meet her ever since Dec 08' hang out! We went to Tun Jugah food court for dinner. Then, shop shop a lil, almost bought a top, pants and a dress. Sad thing was that they dont have XS for the dress. Oh well, save money.
:)



we lovin' peace. [who doesnt aye!]

omG!
the camera makes me look so thinnie and slimmie and talll here.


Then, we went to Ipanema for a drink and girl chat + camwhore.


Nice place, but i still prefer Bing!

our Tequila Sunshine
i forgot the name, Audrey said it's sunrise or maybe sunset. lol! so cute !


US!


My dearest Audrey!


Yours Truly



there's a mirror in front of us, a wide one, really wide. So u know what gonna happen when girls bump into mirrors!

Ipanema says : "so many beers...so little time".


I say : "so many clothes, so lil money!"

She hugs me!
and I hug her lots too.

Audrey, this is for u. A belated happy birthday [1st feb], and i'm really sorry for this belated wish, really am! Here's a lil interesting sth about her.

  1. she's a huge YUI fan. she can go all crazy when it comes to Japanese talk!
  2. she friggin loves Japan culture and stuff, Japanese guy perhaps?! [yissshh, dont smash me kie!]
  3. she can go online whole night searching for some Japan/Japanese stuff.
  4. she's learning Japanese language herself. amazing huh!
  5. she's my white angel for like 5 years! omg! it's that long.
  6. she's always the one calming me down just seconds before exam.
  7. she's has been sitting behind me for every single exam, until the freaking big SPM day.
  8. she's the one that tell me how to write certain Chinese words during BC exam. [yesh, cheating]
  9. she's the one that taught me KHB in Form3 until i managed to obtain an A in PMR. Yes, my KHB sucks back then.
  10. she's the one that seen me cry quite a lot.
  11. she's a good listener, has always been a supportive & caring buddy.
  12. she loves blue!
  13. she has good driving skills, she just needs a lil more confidence.
  14. she's the only girl from our badge [of the ones i know] to drive on the road any soon!
  15. she will never fail to wish me happy birthday, not forgetting special gifts.
  16. she listens to my advice, always do. and i listen to hers too.
  17. she will always pat my back when i'm down or whatever. and i like her patsss!
  18. SHE can do and achieve things she desires IF she says 'i wana do it babe!'

It's funny how we can click though we have nth much in common, seriously nth much in common. Thaaaanks for bringing sunshine to my life. and i hope, for the many years to come, you'll be my sunshine. You go girl! i hope u love the gifts i got u!

Happiiiiie 18th!

1 comment: