18 January 2009

Ballet day

Hhmmm...Howas my day today?? Tired.

7.00 a.m. - Woke up.

8.00 a.m. - Reach Beatrice's place. We practise "You Raise Me Up".

10.25 a.m. - Went to Ballet together.

11.00 a.m. - Intermediate class. I was caught dozing away while doing my warm up!!

12.30 a.m. -
Curtsy. Went to All Joy for lunch with Beatrice, LeAnne and Yi Xian.
1.00 p.m. - Rehearsal starts.
4.00 p.m. - Interval break. Accompanied Karen to grab some food nearby the Ballet studio. 4.15 p.m. - Rehearsal resumed.
6.10 p.m. - Curtsy. Home sweet home. Me sudah
super tired cause I slept late last night and woke up early this morning. Yeah yeah, serve me right, sendiri wana sleep late.


So, u see...my day is just packed with Ballet today until I got blisters! Today was our first full rehearsal. Overall, it's okay except I think I didnt do well. There were still steps and few parts that I'm not familiar with yet and tend to jumble them up. Am trying my best to master them, am just lazy. Luckily principal is not in today!! lol. I hope I'll do better in the next rehearsal.




Saw the new exam leotards. The colour is so much nicer compared to years back! *envy*

I think I need new ballet shoes [rm60].
I think I need new pointe shoes [rm120+].
I think I dont have enough money..
..and I dont wana spend my parents money.
Dilemma~

No comments:

Post a Comment