22 January 2009

My girls

credits to Shu Yi's ko ko
Nothing beats enjoying a hot cup of tea and indulging donuts sensation while catching up with your close friends on a quiet weekday morning.
Three donuts represent the triplets!


Val. Shu Yi. Angelina.


Topsy turvy Val

Lovely Shu Yi

Yours Truly
Had lunch at Food & Tea. Yng and Janson joined us for lunch later.

Me. Val.

The threeessss

Groupie!

Thanks girls!
It's been a long time since we last hang out. I remembered it was June 08 when we last had our slumber party. I miss you both heaps!

HUGS!

4 comments:

  1. Oh no! I'm not girls!!
    Where was my donuts and ice-blended java chip from starbucks??!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. shoo shoo! go work, go stand, dont eat, dont drink! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eee!!!
    Bad bad angelina..
    Torture me, always.. :'(

    ReplyDelete
  4. lala! got ppl complain u're bad today! wee, im happy cause im not the meanie one! u ARE!

    ReplyDelete