11 January 2009

Patio

I finally get to meet my dar =) !!
Hang out at Patio. Human beings : Yng, Yours Truly, Beatrice & Janson. Janson's our driver tonight, but he enjoyed it anyway, since he had the girls' company. lol! Beatrice bought the 2009 Privilege Book, and we used it at Patio. Haha. Yng was kinda sober tonight, although we didnt have any alcoholic drink. I think her work just drive her sober, huh?? Anyway, rejoice to the 3 of us! We survived one week of working!!
Patio

Fried rice

Chocolate Ice Blender

Peach Smoothies


Janson. Yng. ME.


My dar =) and I


Me. Bea.

Yng kek emo...
so...
I twist her head to the camera man!

Yng



Yours Truly
Beatrice
Janson
Janson & Yng being emo...
Then... they became happy and hyper!
Lets try sth crazy!
i failed to make the funky eye thingy.
My dar does it better than me!
The girls

Funny & crazy people

Dar tried to strangle me
Tired fooling around!
After Patio, the driver drove us all the way to Kenyalang for laksa. But, the hawker stall wasnt open. So, we tried our luck at Hui Xing, as suggested by Yng. Suprisingly, the stalls closed early today, as early as 10 p.m.! We finally settled down at Third Mile hawker centre. I ordered Foochow Mee Sua, Yng ordered Char Kueh Tiao. The other two wana keep fit. lol! It took ages for yng's Kueh Tiao to arrive, so she got pissed off and canceled her order. Our caring driver drove us all the way back to King Centre to satisfy yng's crave for Char Kueh Tiao! lol!
Then, it's time for lalaland.
Thanks driver! *chuckles*

3 comments:

  1. Bad lar you people!!
    Say me driver har!!
    Next time I don't want to drive lw..
    Wait for you to drive! Besides, you have your license already!
    Hehe...
    And I drove so much tonight!! xD
    Your cheesecake was nice, like the one my brother used to make for CNY! But that's didn't seem to satisfy my sacrifice for tonight lor!
    Haiz... You gonna do much better.. Lala... xP

    ReplyDelete
  2. hhmm...driver is good, u know. ppl like me waited so long to be a driver but never get a chance. *sigh*

    nice lehhhh hiak hiak.. eee i sacrificed my sleeping time u know! okie, i know i owe u big meal, i mean BIG BIG MEAL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha..
    That's more like it!! xD
    I'm gonna fest before I can accept your big big meal! Then gonna eat till you broke.. Hehe...
    =P

    ReplyDelete