01 January 2009

Skin care + Facial

I feel so refreshing now! Just came back from a facial treatment and skin care shopping spree. Yeah! I'm happy! Wide wide smile on my face! Thanks MUM!! Muacks!!



Mum got me an Elizabeth Arden Oil Control Clarifying Toner. The nice aunty gave me a free Elizabeth Arden White Glove Retexturizing Lotion. How kind of her. Hee Hee.


Then she offered to give me a facial treatment. Yes, my face need serious treatment long ago but I've got no time. Mum wanted to bring me for facial but I'm busy. But i finally got a facial treatment after such a long long time. When was the last time?? I think it was 2 years back. Haha. Facial = Pain + Beautiful. It was painful but i guess the end product is always worth it. Girls ai sui mah. And I'm one of them! =)
Hhrmm... the aunty advised me 'NO SPICY & SOUR FOOD'. I never knew after facial, not allow to consume spicy or sour food, she said will cause scar.


Mum said i better kut lat [= hardworking] use my skin care product since she spent so much on it. I'm lazy and not consistent in using these kinda stuff. Be it body lotion, body butter, face wash or toner. I'm just lazy to use them, and I need people to remind me to use those stuff. Haha. Let's see what I have and I better start using them.


Elizabeth Arden
Green Tea Skincare Purifying 3 in 1 [Cleanser/Toner/Exfoliant]

Intervene 3 in 1 Cleaner Exfoliator Primer


Oil Control Clarifying Toner



Marks and Spencer
Aloe Vera Hand and Body Lotion
[a gift from sis in law, thanks sis!]
L'Occitane
Lavender Body Lotion

No comments:

Post a Comment