08 January 2009

Bing!

*Clap hands* hapiiiiiiiiieee!
After teaching, went for ballet. After ballet, went to meet up with my girls at Bing! It's tiring though, but FUN, and worth it. After days of planning, we finally got to meet up tonight, except Jen, Michele and Agnes weren't able to make it. Nvm, there's always a next time!
I'm lazy to scribble here, so picture time!

bing!
Vanilla latte

Tiramisu

Espritz Strawberry


Oreo Cheese Cake
we prefer Secret Recipe's one though


Lavender
i know it's suppose to be Purple colour, but who know it turns out this way! lol.



My way of drinking
errr, wait...it's called sipping!

SharonS


Me. Tian.


The different ways of drinking!




We were like siao nang, rushing to the corner there after those people left. I end up holding this plate of cake while waiting for the waiter to clean the table.
..Individualism..
Twins

Errr...what was I thinking that time??
Definitely not reading.lol!
Random
One.
Two..
Three...
Four!....
Thanks girlies!!

2 comments:

  1. yeaps..thats why took me such a long time last night..hehe..dont u enjoy viewing pics instead of reading?? lol!

    ReplyDelete