01 January 2009

moOo mOoo0oo!

Right now, I'm quite blank. But I still wana blog about it.

2009 huh.
..:: Happy Mo0OOooOoo Year ::...


This is just the beginning, the start of something new. Life gets more complicated as we grow. I wish i could stay 17 forever, or even better, I wish i never grow up. I wish i'm still a kid, a happy little princess. Nah, it's impossible. The clock ticks, people age.


*flash backs*
2008 has been quite a great year. I wont say everything has been smoothly good [there were many sad moments and memories], but overall, it was great. *I'm counting my blessings* There were last chinese new year celebration with grandpa, last birthday celebration for grandpa, bro's weddings, my sweet 17 surprise birthday, car accidents, stressed over examinations for both my bro and I, dad's pain, mum's depression, and until recently mine.

I've learnt to accept how things turn out to be for everything happens for a reason. And I'm sure God is with me & my family. This is what life is all about, the ups and downs, the frowns and smiles. For the moment, I'll stop questioning God but take his lead. I'm always looking forward to a better tomorrow, each day.




" Yesterday's the past, tomorrow's the future, today is a gift."

No comments:

Post a Comment