02 January 2009

LoooOg Day out


After sending Joshua off to airport, Sharon texted me for help! She needs a maid [a good one] to help her tidy up her closet, urge from her mum actually otherwise she wont be so desperate for help. Ohh well, me being the good buddy agreed her and went straight to her house after I went back home to get her belated Xmas pressie. We sorted out the clothes and decided to hang them according to colours. Turned out to be a rainbow closet! *We love*
I thought I have many clothes and told myself to be more thrifty this year in spending money on clothes. Looks like I changed my mind. Sharon has more clothes, wait, A LOT more than mine! So, my clothes collection is considered average, which means I can get more clothes! weeee!!~~




Then we watched 2 movies continuously. Wild Child and Zohan. I love love Wild Child! Speaking of which, Sharon nodded I look like Emma Roberts in one of our photos taken. woo-hoo, make me hao lien ey. Zohan is funny, lotsa laughter through out the show. I've always enjoy watching Adam Sandler's movie, but I find him cuter in other movies, not this. Haha.


Some crazy moments

Meet up with Agnes after that at Spring. We have been craving for 1901's burger since long time ago. It was supposed to be a small meeting to discuss about our future study and stuff but we ended up shopping A.G.A.I.N.! Lol! We just couldnt resist the temptation especially with the biggy word 'SALES' everywhere. I didnt have much shopping during my vacation trip to Singapore & KL, so I might as well try my luck here. We got real high in the fitting room, we love every piece of clothes we tried, but sad to say, those clothes dont worth that kinda price. They are too pricey. Mum said I can buy whatever clothes or heels I wana when I start earning money. For the time being, I shall be a good girl and be thrifty since I spent a lot on clothes! Yng was at Spring too, we wanted to meet up with her, but by the time we stepped out of the fitting room, it was already near 9 p.m. Agnes has to leave at 9 p.m. and mum wana me to reach home soon cause my cousins gonna go over to my place to inherit my Form5 books! Yeaaaah! Finally I can get rid of my Form5 books and stuffs!


..: Food For Friendship :..


Agnes. Me. Sharon.




Agnes. Yours Truly.


Me. Sharon


The geeks!

Me : Sharon! Look... I look like the girl in Wild Child right?? *perasan-nya*
Agnes : *Gave me a huh & blur look*
Sharon : Errr...yealo.!
Me : Wah! I'm happy to hear that!
Agnes : Cheh. Just to cheer u mah.
Me : *insisting I look like Emma Roberts*
Agnes : oohhh la oo la. Sui lah.

*peng*

Sharon. Me. Agnes.
Toodles! Till then. We promised to organize a shopping day out, then slumber party + a movie marathon before we leave for college or job. I'll keep my fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment