02 January 2009

Separtion's part of life

I woke up really early today around 6.50 a.m.. I know 6.50 a.m. is considered late, but I'm not a morning person, so yeah, it's EARLY!! Joshua should praise me for this. I made an effort to wake up early just to give him a suprise, well I hope my presence did suprised him. I'm representing the other 2 cuzzy though. Haha. I must thank Dor for being so helpful to give me a ride to airport.

3 schoolmates leaving today. Joshua, Elztan, Wui Cherng. Sad atmosphere indeed, but Dor said I laugh all the way. Haha. I'm not that sad actually, cause I know they are coming back! Haha. Dor appeared cool though I know she's sad, but she just held it back. On the other hand, Yng, Lynnie and Shu Kee cried. Anyhow, no one likes separation. Separation = sadness. I hope I dont have to go to airport to send anyone off to study or whatever, at least not within these 3 months. I dont mind people sending me off, then maybe I'll get cute cute biggy pretty teddy as a fairwell gift or whatever. =p I'm greedy and dreaming. But I dont wish to leave Kuching so soon, leave my adorable parents and closest friends!




Chiew Voon, Me, Dorothy
[they love this picture cause it shows that I'm obviously short =(]

Yng & I


Yng & Joshua

Yng & Wei Cherng

Yng, Wei Cherng, Chiew Voon

The tall and the shorts


Some random pictures from McD


Group photo


Take care dudes!

No comments:

Post a Comment