13 January 2009

Malang tidak berbau

This picture reflects how I felt
U feel what I felt??
Mum gave us all a heart attack early this morning. Us as in Dad and I. Mum fainted twice and got herself landed on the floor with her face kissing the floor. Thank God she didn't fall on her back, she would have bang her head and got even serious injury.

I heard 'bing bang boom' sound for the first time and ignored it. Then I heard sound of broken glasses minutes later. I thought it was my bro who perhaps broke some saucer or what, and decided to check up. I was wrong, so wrong about it. It was the crystal clock that fell onto the floor [which cause the sound effect that awakened me] when Mum was trying to grab hold of the tv cabinet. I got a shock of my life when I saw Mum laying on the floor, semi conscious, with blood stain on her mouth and the floor. Yeap, she fell and injured her lips. Dad thought Mum vomitted blood; I thought Mum's nose was bleeding. Luckily, both our assumptions weren't right.

Mum was struggling on Dad's lap with cold sweats coming out. I quickly vacuum the broken pieces of crystal around the living room. Dad suggested we call the ambulance, Mum refused and claimed she's okay [which is not]. Then I insisted that she needs to go to the A&E no matter what. Dad drove us to KPJ hospital. Mum ordered us not to wake bro as he's sick and wana him to get some rest.

Dr. Lim [our family doctor] suspected Mum got Virus Fever and said Mum had to be admitted for further observation. The blood test report was out. Mum's blood pressure what-so-ever to do with blood thingy is NORMAL. But she her fever still fluctuate. Good news is Mum will be discharged tomorrow IF ONLY her fever subside.

Yes, I cried.
Stepping into KPJ Hospital reminds me of my late Grandpa.
Somemore, we were so close to losing Mum had I not wake up this morning.
Thank God for calling me and waking me this morning.
THANKS!
GOD, I pray for Mum to get well soon.
Please hear my prayer.

4 comments:

  1. Sorry for it..
    Hope your mum will get recovered soon.
    And ask u dun sleep too late lw...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gawd.. Thank goodness she's fine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeaps..I hope she maintain her GOOODy condition now.. Thanks buddie..

    ReplyDelete