18 December 2008

Desperate morning


Urgh! I am not a morning person, never is. This morning, I was woken up by a call, silly one i would say, from FTMS ! Hmph! It was raining, and it was so nice, comfortable and cosy to sleep!


Dad : Girl! Wake up! Someone calls u!
Me : Huh?! Dont wana wake up.... ask who's on the phone, I'll call him/her back later!
Dad : Wake up lah.... It's already 10am.
Me : *Grumbles!* I wana sleep!
Dad : *Came in room again* Wake up!
Me : Sshhheeesh! *answer the phone*


To think of it, i was so bad, i made the caller waits on the phone for quite long! Haha! So this was how it goes. The FTMS clerk or whoever called me, saying this coming Saturday is FTMS's whatever 20th anniversary celebration, if I've not forgotten [i was quite blur on the phone okay, half dozing away]. She invited me to join, saying there's this station game and lucky draw, PSP to be won! Cheehhhhhhhh~ I'm not a guy lah. I'm not interested in PSP! Even if I'm, I wouldnt attend anyway cause I'm so tied up with Ballet!


The mess I referred to is my bedroom!!!! My oh my! After i hang up the phone, i opened the door, i saw a MESS! Nails, dust, white small pieces of PVC whatever on the floor. My bed was pushed aside from the corner. My books were on the floor. My clothes were on the living room. My bags too. My radio. My laptop. First thing i thought was : I'm so gonnna complain to mum about the mess. Then this special someone came in my mind : Shu Yi, my buddy! I texted Shu Yi about the mess. Haha. I really admire her! She has to empty her study room, by cleaning & removing all the books [the room is totally filled with bookshelves and TONS of books! 3 side of the wall were all books!]. Mine, my mess compared to hers was actually NOTHING, yet I grumble so much. Tee Hee!


I start grumbling and pulling long face. Cause I've to clean up the mess, I've sinus problem, and I'm allergy to dust.


Why the mess? Dad called technician to fix my room's wiring. Fix housing for my room's wires, cause dad says the wiring look so messy and ugly.


After the man left at about 11am, my headache started! Dad was so kind to offer to vacuum my room for me. So he vacuumed and mopped the floor and did some cleaning for me, rearrange my beds and stuff. *I'm grateful* Then, it's my turn to rearrange and put my stuff back to its original position.



Before
THE MESS!





See.... what an eyesore!
My stuff all around the living room!





Arranging my books....


Yeah.... I have a whole collection of Charmed books!
Used to be an avid fan of Charmed!
Imagine all those money spent on these books!
Anyway, stop collecting those books! I dont read anymore, am LAZY now!

TADA!!

Everything's back to square one!

2 comments:

  1. Awww.... how i miss yer purple rooooom!!!! err..sounds wrong. hehe sleepover sleepover sleepover!!!! haha i know i'm a little sengit these few days coz i miss you too much. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. ShuYi!! I wana hit ya butt butt...so happy to see u pop up here! =) yeah! sleepover SOON! we both few km away yet i still miss u! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete