16 December 2008

Uniquely Singapore Part 5

Preeesssssssiiiie!
I finally got what i wana! Been wanting to get myself a MP3 for a long time, but Binn said its unnecessary since i already have a hp that can function as a MP3.
Lucky me, my Uncle gave me one! *laughs*
MP3
Packard Bell


See!
Comes in many colours, can change the cover!
*laughs*



I heart my Aunt [Jiu Mu]!!!!!!
She bought me this Scented Candle. SD 79 for one. Expensive ey??
But she managed to get it at real dirt cheap price - SD 25!
Scented Candle
Jasmine Tea



Another gift from Aunt!

Pierre Cardin
Watch & Jewellery Set





And and!! What makes me happy most are these wonderful Winter clothes!!
How kind of her to give me these! I was shocked and on cloud nine when she gave me all these! She SAYANGS me a lot! >.<
Peter Daniels
Winter Coat
Fanal
Windbreaker


Bossini

Dano



G2000


MATCH

No comments:

Post a Comment